We are ONE, and we CAN make a difference!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

1 Road/EB

Greetings on this day of One, the beginning of all things, Road/EB, the bearer of time and conductor of destiny.

Galactic Tone 1
The beginning of all things - the first, the whole, the ALL of one. The energies of one gives a good push to whatever project one is associated with. One gives the energy of meeting new challenges. One does not give the finishing touches, but sets new intentions along the path of sacred creation, allowing manifestation of the whole to fall in place in it's own time (on the 10 day of manifestation).

Road/EB
The bearer of time and the conductor of destiny, Road/EB opens the road and guides us to future groups, communities and individuals. Road encourages dedication and hard work - and thus leads us to success in business and our movement in the world. Road encourages us to be care takers of the poor, sick, or elderly - through personal sacrifices. Road/EB is sometimes referred to as the sign of Grass, which is the most bountiful of all life forms, though also the most humble.

Together, 1 and Road/EB provide guidance to set new or renewed intentions that reach beyond our own needs to support the needs of others in our lives.

MY PERSONAL DIARY - IN REVIEW OF THE PREVIOUS GALACTIC WEEK led by 1 Storm/CAUAC

I feel a “magic” in following the Tzolkin calendar each day that recalls a oneness with all and a direction and energy that seems to flow easily toward the manifestation of my dreams and intentions. When I review my experiences through this past 13-day Galactic Week, each day progressed forward in a natural flow toward a new creation and new awareness.

Under the “Week” Keeper of 1 Storm/CAUAC, one is the beginning of all things, and Storm brings the lightening of inspiration, winds of change, and the blessing of rain – recognized by the Native Americans as descending light. Under the first day of the week’s Day Keeper of 1 Storm/CAUAC, I set intentions to open my heart to love and my life to the support I desired that would serve to encourage me toward my dreams.

On weekday/tone 1, I drove to the top of Mt. Lemmon to plant my intentions in sacred ceremony under the light of the full moon. I had barely had time to smudge, when a woman pulled into my lookout point, who had come there to photograph Spirit orbs. After some friendly conversation I learned she was a teacher helping women step into the power of their Spirit path. She gifted me with a beautiful beaded pendulum, and I exchanged a handmade medicine bag. I had planned to bury something on the mountaintop under the rising moon, and instead ended up heading for home directly after our conversation. It seemed that I had been distracted from the ceremony I’d planned for the purpose of calling the intention for love and support – and an end to my walk alone.

It wasn’t until hours later that I realized the real ceremony HAD taken place as the exchange of gifts and honoring of friendship, caring, and support.

Each morning throughout the week, I greeted the morning Suns with gratitude for the blessing of a new day, and a pathway that guided me through a flow of energy toward the natural manifestation of my intentions and heartfelt dream. Just as the world was created in 7 days and 6 nights, the 13 Galactic Tone pulse energies are meant to encourage us along the sacred flow of creation.

I was drawn to the Mayan teachings after years of following the Native American path – in knowledge of my Cherokee ancestors. It was interesting to learn that the Cherokee were among the indigenous tribes that followed the sacred Tzolkin calendar. Though the stories these ancestors would have wanted to share were excluded from the tales of my family history, they are still recorded in my DNA and a part of my Spirit’s memory. Each of us has roots that ultimately reach back to our indigenous beginnings, and the events of every religion and major world event are recorded within the codex of the Mayan Calendar.

In lak’ech – we are all one and the same – and the composite of all time. We are all experiencing the different parts and reflections of the same “one thing.” We can step into the shoes of any other – and we do – whenever we serve one another as our selves. Each of us has something unique to give. Whenever we give in accordance with the need or pleasure of the other, we are giving to ourselves the joy of walking in our own greatest abundance… honoring the greatest of all gifts we are capable to give to the other.

Through the 13 days, my experiences and natural tendencies followed each day’s energy, with or without the immediate consciousness of it – reviewing my days each evening allowed me to honor the loving energy that seemed to be encouraging me on toward my dreams.

On the day of 10 Star/LAMAT – the Spring Equinox, March 20, 2009 – under the 10 of manifestation, and Star/LAMAT of the energy of abundant creation – I shared in celebration with a host of new friends at a Mayan gathering in Colorado. I was sleeping on top of a mountain in the Rockies at the home of loving new friends in their lovely mountaintop paradise. I shared lessons and the experiences of the weekend with my dearest and best friend, who was there with loving and warm support as I released my deepest sorrow.

As my week concluded, I realized that my dreams were manifesting in Truth, and in the highest way to fulfill my own deepest needs. I shared the loving warmth of true friends as I celebrated the Spring Equinox. I returned home to find a gift of support in my mailbox, from another friend who desired to ease the cost of my trip. I experienced the magical moments that my heart longed for under the light of the Equinox sun, and returned with new inspiration and clearer awareness of where my dreams may further lead me.

I believe the Sun was born of the Creator and placed in the sky to remind us of the existence of the light of love that always shines upon the world of humanly struggles. If our Creator wanted to communicate to us each directly, is it so far-fetched to believe that the Source of God’s connection would inescapable as the brightest star in the sky?

As I begin the new week under 1 Road/EB, I start with a new and extended loving network of friends, each on their own special path, yet eternally connected through the heart. Once again, I will raise my newborn dreams and intentions to the light and follow the flow toward the manifestation of my dearest intentions.

As I began the past Galactic Week on top of Mt. Lemmon, meeting a woman who photographed orbs of light, I came home from my Colorado adventure with photos of the Equinox sunrise and sunset, which included mysterious red orbs of light… and, believing more than ever in the daily magic of life.

in lak'ech
Debra Malmos/Jaguar Woman (9-Eagle)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is ENERGY - Pass it forward!

The Journey - Conversations With God

Love in a Recipe - Mom's Chocolate Sheet Cake

One of the things I love about my Mom, is that everyone who enters the door is offered something wonderful from her kitchen - this is my favorite thing. This is seriously one of the best recipes in my entire collection - the fastest and BEST chocolate cake you will ever lay hands on. You just can't screw this up!

Mom's Chocolate Sheet Cake

The Cake...
2 Cups Flour
2 Cups Sugar
1 Stick Butter
5 Tablespoons Hershey's Cocoa
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Cup Water
1 Teaspoon Soda
1/2 Cup Buttermilk
2 Eggs
1 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1/2 Cup Oil

First - preheat the oven to 400 degrees (that is not a typo).
Get a big sauce pan, you are going to mix the batter in there. Melt the butter with the oil, water, and cocoa and bring to a boil. Take off the stove immediately, and add all the dry ingredients, EXCEPT THE SODA. Dissolve the soda in the 1/2 Cup of Buttermilk, then add this, the eggs, and vanilla and mix till smooth. Pour batter into a sheet cake pan - those big pans that are a little deeper than a cookie sheet. (I line mine with parchment paper, or grease and dust it with flour.) Bake for 20 minutes ONLY, or until it springs back.

The frosting...
You are going to use the same saucepan, so rinse and start over for the frosting. This doesn't take long, and you pour it over the cake while it is still hot - only 5 minutes out of the oven... so I usually start this about 5 minutes BEFORE the cake is done.

1 Stick Butter
5 Tablespoons Hershey's Cocoa
1/3 Cup Buttermilk
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Box (2 1/2 Cups) Powdered Sugar
1/2 Cup chopped pecans (optional)

Melt the butter with the cocoa til well dissolved. Add the buttermilk and vanilla - mix. Add the powdered sugar and keep this on a low burner... just to keep it from setting while you are mixing. By now, your cake should be out of the oven - add the nuts if you want them in the frosting - then pour this over the cake. (The frosting sets up like a homemade MMMMM fudge and holds all the moisture in the cake... will stay moist for days like that.)

OMG - Never baked this for ANYONE that they didn't go ape over it. You can leave out the cinnamon, though just a tad is unrecognizable - just "something" good people can't quite put their finger on. TRY IT.

I'm packing boxes for my move, and just couldn't bear the thought of not being able to find this recipe that I love so much. Hope you enjoy it. AND THANK YOU MOM!